Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What dreams may come

3:37am - I just woke up from having a dream that I was at a fast food restaurant, in the men's room, peeing into a urinal. Well, it turns out that my physical body will make good use of a urinal no matter how it is presented, whether it be in this world or in the dream world.

In the dream, I was inside a fast food restaurant, walking towards the restrooms. There was a cop and a child sitting at a booth, next to the doorway that lead to the restrooms. The booth almost completely blocked access to the doorway and the child was playing with a toy, doing his best to block the entrance as well. For some reason I didn't like the cop.

After getting around the booth I went into the men's room, walked over to the wall of urinals and began peeing into one. It was a rush of urine, it had obviously been awhile, and the release felt very good. I was standing pretty far away from the urinal and was still able to hit the urinal.

All the sudden I had a moment of lucidity... I was not "awake" and was really peeing! I immediately woke up and checked to see if I had in fact pissed in bed. Yep, sure did.

1 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Kitten said...

Honey, I know 2 things about you that are certain: 1.) You like to pee on things and 2.) you hate cops, even in dreams. Just go with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home