Friday, August 10, 2007

Rap Sessions

I'm going to begin hosting skypecasts with the intention of initiating a vocal dialogue between the "gold panners" of non-consensus reality. This will create an opportunity for people to discuss and share information in an open forum.

These discussions will be recorded and will be available for persons to download.

My Skype username is: trappedinmatter. Add me as a contact and let me know your interested in participating in the skypecasts, or just wanna chat. I will notify everyone in advance of the planned date and time for the session.

Don't have Skype? Download the latest version of Skype here.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger FilmNoir23 said...

Interesting concept...so, it's an "open" forum with a moderator (you) or without?

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Crackpot! said...

I would like to try an "open" approach to the discussions. Wherein the participants share with the others what they are currently researching, or topics that have that have captured their attention to get the discussion started. Then just go from there. I'm sure it wouldn't take much to get the ball rolling.

I suppose I will be a moderator of sorts, but perhaps only in the sense of announcing the beginning and end of the alloted time for the rap sessions.

Any ideas?

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger hoi polloi said...

Great idea I will add you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home