Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fifth Columnists

Please take a moment from your busy day to read this.

About 13 years ago, I worked at a restaurant bussing tables. One day as I was clearing a table I found a pamphlet left by the customer. The pamphlet was a warning to people concerning the planned New World Order and the detention centers that would be used to house American citizens who rejected it. It was a very interesting read for a teenage boy living in a small town. A few people who I had shared the ideas suggested in the pamphlet with could not believe what I was saying. Replying with things like, "They can't do that in the United States," "Why would our government want to do that for?," or "Our constitution would allow for something like the NWO to happen."

Well, it looks like that pamphlet found years ago was indeed a bona fide warning.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Kitten said...

Hey Mr. 5th Column...update your links. LOVE-Kitten

 

Post a Comment

<< Home