Thursday, August 31, 2006

Not Dead, Yet

Thought I'd stop by and let you know that my heart is still beating. I've been slacking at the whole blog thing lately.

Ever since I moved, I have been experiencing a limbo sorta state, but I feel like I'm being pushed further; breaking self-imposed limits. I have barely read a single page of paper text, haven't listened to any podcasts, or watched any video on the subjects of the occult, mysticism, science, religion, conspiracy, paranormal, metaphysics since moving. It has been a much needed break though. Fortunately, I feel my consciousness becoming more aware of itself, withdrawing gently from consensus reality.

Lucid dreams are occurring on a almost nightly basis. Last week I had a dream within a dream that has had me scratching my head ever since.

Blah, blah, blah...

Found out via one of the local newspapers that theCon(read 'Unsaid, And Dead') swindled nearly $24,000 worth of credit from my dad. The newspaper printed a list of people who were being taken to court for owed debts. It's generally not a good idea to give someone you barely know a credit card, is it? theWife wanted to cut out the article and mail it to him with "karma is a bitch, isn't it?" written on it. Oh how I love that woman.

I haven't talked to my dad since moving back and he hasn't made any effort to contact me. I'm really not surprised though, after telling him to fuck off during our last conversation. ;) I saw him out and about once, but I avoided him. It reminds me of how I avoided him six years ago, during my mom and dad's temporary separation.

Tomorrow marks the beginning of September, the ninth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar. September was also the seventh month of the Roman calendar until 153 BC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home