Friday, August 11, 2006

Unsaid, And Dead - Part 1

What would you do if your father told you that there was something your mother should have told you before she died? Furthermore, refused to tell you what that was?

About 4 years ago, my father said exactly that to me during a heated argument. My father showed up in Chicago, unannounced, to convince me to respect the woman(theCon) he was living with at the time. I later found out that the trip to Chicago was engineered by theCon. A month or two before the visit, theCon and I had a heated conversation over the telephone, which ended with her hanging-up on me numerous times, and me getting so angry that I tore the kitchen countertop off.

To make a long story short, she was given legal guardianship(and MUCH more) over my brother while my dad was away in the country of Turkey for a month. My brother called me from a neighbors house, he was very upset with the way theCon was treating him. I politely called theCon and asked what was going on. She instantly became very angry and threatened to move out and leave my brother to take care of himself. I called her bluff. Being the parasite that she is, that would have meant that she would no longer have a host(my father) to use and steal from. A couple of days later, I received the first and last call from my father while he was in Turkey. Right from the start of the conversation he started bitching at me for the way I talked to theCon. I made it clear to him that he was not present during the conversation theCon and I had, and that it saddened me to know that he would rather believe a woman he barely knew, versus his own sons. More on that later...

So, during his plea for my respect for theCon, he rattles off, "There was something your mother should have told you." My heart stopped for a moment, and then I asked him what she should have told me. He replied, "SHE should have told you." I was dumbfounded, and responded with, "She's fucking DEAD!" He wouldn't tell me.

I asked him about it a few years later; still refuses to tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home