Sunday, October 07, 2007

FNORD!

After discovering a nearby address once occupied by mega-rad author Robert Anton Wilson, theWife and I jumped into our terrestrial land vehicle and motored speedily towards its GPS coordinates.

With both of us being ardent readers of the writings produced by R.A.W., it was entertaining(perhaps stalkerish?) to see where he had lived during his stint as associate editor for Playboy in the late 60's and early 70's.

Yes, that is a pink bandanna.




























Flicker: Trapped in Matter

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger FilmNoir23 said...

VERY cool...you have such great field trips. What's that in the window to your right?

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Crackpot! said...

Greetings, filmnoir23! I spend much of my leisure time exploring the "hidden" elements of my environment. Photos of another field trip will be forthcoming.

It appears to be a person looking out the window, perhaps wondering why some dude wearing a pink bandanna is being photographed in front of their apartment. :)

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger realm said...

Great bandanna! Your field trips are awesome , I look forward to future trips and photos etc.
Peace, Joshua

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Crackpot! said...

Howdy, joshua! Ha ha! I hear pink is the the new black. In retrospect, I should have worn my R.A.W. "If you can read this you're a pope" t-shirt for the photograph.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home